As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve around the world, we would like to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our guests are our top priority.
As the current circumstances may have affected your travel plans, we have updated our reservation and cancellation policies to provide more flexibility and peace of mind when booking a stay with us.
We completely understand the concern and uncertainty the current situation creates for everyone and have adjusted our booking policies. In the reflection that you are required to cancel your booking to Covid-19, we will offer you a transfer of your booking to a new date when it is possible for you to travel again.
To ensure your and our safety and well-being, we have also implemented the following measures.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to scan the QR code or sign in manually at the reception.
- We clean and sanitise high contact surfaces, such as countertops, dining tables, doorknobs, showers, and bathrooms every day throughout your stay.
- We keep in line with social distancing recommendations of maintaining a 1.5-meter distance between you and other guests.
- While you are staying at Riverview House, we won’t enter your room unless for essential maintenance or repairs.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in all rooms and in communal areas.
- Meal service like breakfast will be a serviced buffet (continental) and plated for your hearty hot breakfast.